1 bag of frozen stir fry veggies of your choice (plain, not pre-spiced/sauced)
1 pkg of EXTRA firm tofu (usually in produce section of any grocery store)
If your stir fry sauce is not vegan, you could premake this:
Mix the sherry and cornstarch separately – set aside
- 2 Tablespoons Sherry (or Low-sodium Vegetable Broth)
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
In a low heat pan:
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha (more Or Less To Taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Ginger (or 1/4t powder)
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut/olive/sesame Oil
- 2 whole Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Sesame Seeds, these can be added now, or as a garnish.
Once fully heated, stir in the cornstarch mix and keep stirring until fully integrated and it starts to thicken … turn off heat (or put away) … will be added to veggies later.
1C white or jasmine rice – make the usual way but with no butter! (Earth Balance is a good butter sub or veggie oil or coconut oil